☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 lbground beef or taco sausage (h.e.b.grocery)
3 c(give or take) favorite enchilada sauce
1 pkglasagna or manicotti noodles
4 cmexican blend shredded cheese
2 can(s)black beans, canned, drained
4 Tbspbacon grease, i always keep some on hand!
1 Tbspminced garlic
·sour cream, black olives, tomatos, or your favorite topping
How to Make Mexican Lasagna
- Brown beef or taco sausage until crumbly and remove grease. If you are just using beef, add some minced garlic to the beef. Add enchilada sauce to meat mixture, reserving a cup of it for the top.
- Boil the lasagna noodles.
- In a different skillet, add your bacon drippings, 1 Tbs garlic and the black beans. Cook the black beans and slowly mash them until they resemble refried beans. Salt and pepper the beans.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray non-stick in a 9x13 baking dish, layer lasagna noodles, bean mixture, meat mixture then a layer of cheese. Repeat until pan is almost full. Noodles, reserved 1 cup of sauce then cheese should be your top layers!
- Bake for 30 minutes or until cheese is nice and melted on top. Top with a dollop of sour cream, black olives, green onions or guacamole- or your favorite salsa!