Meatball & Pasta Bake
Kayla & Rileigh V
8 mediummeatballs (homemade or pre-packaged)
1/2 largevidalia onion
1/2 largegreen bell pepper
2 Tbspdiced garlic
1 can(s)black olives
3 cmarinara sauce (homemade or store bought)
8 ozspiral or penne pasta
1 tspsalt (or more/less to taste)
1 tsppepper (or more/less to taste)
1 cshredded mozzarella
How to Make Meatball & Pasta Bake
- In a large skillet add butter to melt over medium heat.
- Put meatballs in pan to brown sides. (8 to 10 minutes)
- Add diced onions and bell peppers to pan with meat balls to saute. (5 minutes)
- Turn heat down a little and add black olives and marinara sauce. Salt and pepper to taste. (simmer for 10 minutes)
- Boil pasta while meatballs and marinara simmer.
- Mix everything in and 9x13 baking dish and cover. Place into a pre-heated oven at 350 degrees. (bake for 30 minutes)
- Uncover and sprinkle shredded mozzarella to cover and place back in oven uncovered. (bake for 8 to 10 more minutes)
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes and serve.