meat lovers pasta
- 1 lb
- enough hamburger to make 10 meatballs
- 1/2 pkg
- smoked sausage sliced diagonal
- 5-6 slice
- crispy bacon
- 1 can(s)
- tomatoes, canned italian-style and diced
- 1 can(s)
- tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 Tbsp
- bbq sauce
- red onion diced
- 6 clove
- 1 tsp
- seasoning salt
- 4 Tbsp
- vegetable oil
- feta cheese
- rigatoni pasta, cooked
How to Make meat lovers pasta
- 1Boil pan of water & teaspoon of oil for noodles.
Make 10 meatballs. Place oil into the frying pan & turn onto low/med heat. Put meatballs in & cover. There should be enough oil in the pan to make it where the meatballs can roll around. 8-10 mins.
don't forget to roll the meatballs around while prepping other ingredients.
- 2While the meatballs are cooking time to cut half the smoked sausage diagonal.
Dice 1/4 of red onion.
Smash & peel 6 garlic cloves then slice diagonally.
- 35 mins before the meatballs are fully done add sausage. Cooking 5 mins then add onions and garlic.
Add BBQ sauce, seasoning salt & drained tomatoes.
Cook for 5 mins and then add tomato sauce & cover.
Let simmer while draining noodles from water. Teaspoon of oil and toss then cover till ready for serving.
- 4Once all sauce is heated & thickened turn off pan.
Placing noodles first then pour meat & sauce over top. Add feta cheese crumbles & bacon.