Mamma Mia Burger Casserole?
- 1 c
- cubed wisconsin mozzarella cheese
- 12 oz
- dried spaghetti
- 2 tsp
- italian seasoning
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 c
- sliced fresh white mushrooms
- vidalia onions,peeled and diced
- pizza sauce
- 1/2 c
- shredded parmesan cheese
- (8-oz.)package shredded italian cheese blend
- 1 pkg
- mini pepperoni
How to Make Mamma Mia Burger Casserole?
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Coat a 13- x 9-inch baking dish with a cooking spray.Add cubed mozzarella cheese on the baking dish.
- 2Cook spaghetti with 2 teaspoons italian seasoning according to package directions.Drain well,and place in a prepared baking dish.
- 3Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat,stirring occasionally,5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.Drain and set aside.Wipe skillet clean.
- 4Add mushrooms and onions,and cook over medium-high heat,stirring occasionally,4 minutes or until slightly crisp.
- 5Top spaghetti in baking dish with beef;pour pizza sauce over beef.Arrange mushroom-onion mixture evenly over pizza sauce.Sprinkle evenly with cheeses.Arrange mini pepperoni evenly over cheese.Cover with aluminum foil.
- 6Bake at 350 for 30 minutes;remove foil,and bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted and just begins to brown.