Mamma Mia Burger Casserole?
1 ccubed wisconsin mozzarella cheese
12 ozdried spaghetti
2 tspitalian seasoning
1 lbground beef
1 csliced fresh white mushrooms
1vidalia onions,peeled and diced
1/2 cshredded parmesan cheese
1(8-oz.)package shredded italian cheese blend
1 pkgmini pepperoni
How to Make Mamma Mia Burger Casserole?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.Coat a 13- x 9-inch baking dish with a cooking spray.Add cubed mozzarella cheese on the baking dish.
- Cook spaghetti with 2 teaspoons italian seasoning according to package directions.Drain well,and place in a prepared baking dish.
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat,stirring occasionally,5 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.Drain and set aside.Wipe skillet clean.
- Add mushrooms and onions,and cook over medium-high heat,stirring occasionally,4 minutes or until slightly crisp.
- Top spaghetti in baking dish with beef;pour pizza sauce over beef.Arrange mushroom-onion mixture evenly over pizza sauce.Sprinkle evenly with cheeses.Arrange mini pepperoni evenly over cheese.Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes;remove foil,and bake 10 more minutes or until cheese is melted and just begins to brown.