Light Garlic Fettuccine Alfredo
Photo adapted from Food.com.
- 1 box
- (8 ounces) fettuccine, cooked
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic
- 1 can(s)
- (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 c
- parmesan cheese, grated
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c
- fresh italian parsley, chopped (optional)
How to Make Light Garlic Fettuccine Alfredo
- 1Add butter to a large skillet and melt.
Add garlic and saute until golden.
Pour in evaporated milk and bring to a boil. Boil 2-3 minutes.
- 2Add cheese and stir until melted and smooth. Add salt and pepper.
Toss cooked fettuccine with sauce and parsley.
- 3Serve immediately.