- 6 oz
- dreamfield's lo-carb spaghetti
- 8 oz
- fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 c
- chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder
- 4 oz can green chiles, chopped
- 1 can(s)
- reduced-fat cream of mushroom soup
- 1-1/2 c
- reduced-fat, shredded mexican-style cheese, divided
How to Make Lo-cal mexican style spaghetti
- 1Heat oven to 350. Lightly spray a 9" x 13" casserole dish w/ cooking spray. Cook spaghetti as directed, drain. Add mushrooms, tomatoes and garlic powder to spaghetti. Cook over medium for 5 mins.
- 2Stir in chiles, soup and 1 cup of cheese. Toss to coat. Spoon mix into casserole dish. Bake 25 mins. Sprinkle w/ remaining cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, about 7 mins.