Spinach Lasagna Rollups
- 3 c
- spaghetti sauce
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach
- 2-3 c
- ricotta cheese
- 1 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- cooked, drained lasagna noodles
How to Make Spinach Lasagna Rollups
- 1Cook and drain spinach; mix with ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, eggs, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- 2Spread about 1/2 cup cheese mixture on each noodle; roll up.
- 3Pour thin layer of sauce in 13 X 8 inch baking dish and place rolls seam side down.
Pour sauce over rolls.
- 4Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove cover. Continue baking about 20 minutes longer or until heated through.
- 5Top with remaining Mozzarella cheese for 10 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- 6Let stand for 5 minutes for easier cutting.