Spinach Lasagna Rollups
3 cspaghetti sauce
1 pkg(10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach
2-3 cricotta cheese
1 cgrated parmesan cheese
1 1/2 cshredded mozzarella cheese
2-3eggs, slightly beaten
8cooked, drained lasagna noodles
How to Make Spinach Lasagna Rollups
- Cook and drain spinach; mix with ricotta cheese, parmesan cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, eggs, salt and pepper in medium bowl.
- Spread about 1/2 cup cheese mixture on each noodle; roll up.
- Pour thin layer of sauce in 13 X 8 inch baking dish and place rolls seam side down.
Pour sauce over rolls.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove cover. Continue baking about 20 minutes longer or until heated through.
- Top with remaining Mozzarella cheese for 10 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand for 5 minutes for easier cutting.