☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxlasagna noodles
1 1/2 tspsalt
1 can(s)tomato puree
2 can(s)(small) tomato sauce
1 lbmozzarella cheese - grated
1 lbsharp cheddar - grated
4-6eggs - hard boiled
How to Make Lasagna
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray 9x13 inch pan with cooking spray. Grate mozzarella and cheddar cheeses together.
- Boil noodles according to package directions, drain - rinse and cool.
Hard boil 4 - 6 eggs, cool and slice.
- Brown hamburger, small onion and chopped clove of garlic. Add basil and salt. Stir to combine ingredients. Then add tomato purée and sauce to meat mixture, stir and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Layer in pan: noodles, sauce, cheeses, then a layer of sliced eggs. Sprinkle eggs with Parmesan cheese and start again with layers. (You will only have one layer of the eggs.)
- When done layering, put mozzarella and cheddar cheeses thickly on top. Bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees. Let rest 5 - 10 minutes before cutting with a knife that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Serve with garlic bread and a salad.