Kraft's Baked Penne
Nutrition Info: Calories:370, Fat:15g, Sat Fat:7g, Cholest:60mg, Sodium:990mg, Carb:37g, Fiber:4g, Sugar:10g, Protein:22g, Vitamin A:20%, Vitamin C:25%, Calcium:25%, Iron, 15%
1/2 lbextra-lean ground beef
1/2 cchopped onions
1/2 cchopped green peppers
1 jar(s)24 ounce spaghetti sauce
10 ozphiladelphia italian cheese and herb cooking creme, divided
1 cshredded mozzarella cheese, divided
3 ccooked penne pasta
How to Make Kraft's Baked Penne
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Brown meat with vegetables in large nonstick skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cup cooking creme and 1/2 cup mozzarella; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Add pasta; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 2-qt. casserole; top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella. Cover
- Bake 20 minutes or until heated through, uncovering after 15 minutes.
- Substitute: Substitute italian sausage for the ground beef.