Kraft's Baked Penne
Nutrition Info: Calories:370, Fat:15g, Sat Fat:7g, Cholest:60mg, Sodium:990mg, Carb:37g, Fiber:4g, Sugar:10g, Protein:22g, Vitamin A:20%, Vitamin C:25%, Calcium:25%, Iron, 15%
- 1/2 lb
- extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 c
- chopped onions
- 1/2 c
- chopped green peppers
- 1 jar(s)
- 24 ounce spaghetti sauce
- 10 oz
- philadelphia italian cheese and herb cooking creme, divided
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 3 c
- cooked penne pasta
How to Make Kraft's Baked Penne
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Brown meat with vegetables in large nonstick skillet. Stir in spaghetti sauce, 3/4 cup cooking creme and 1/2 cup mozzarella; cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until mozzarella is melted. Add pasta; mix lightly.
- 3Spoon into 2-qt. casserole; top with remaining cooking creme and mozzarella. Cover
- 4Bake 20 minutes or until heated through, uncovering after 15 minutes.
- 5Substitute: Substitute italian sausage for the ground beef.