Italian meatballs with an "Irish Pudding Twist"
We love meatballs in this house... all kinds swedish, italian but especially italian/irish ones.. delicious meatballs with the addition of an irish ingredient "irish white pudding". Its made from pork and seasonings and comes in white or black. I break it up and added to the ground beef. I don't know if you can get it in the states? maybe in an irish shop. I put up a photo to show you the pudding. Anybody with Irish in their family will know exactly what it is !!!!!
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 c
- bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp
- old bay seasonings
- egg beaten
- 1 Tbsp
- parmesan cheese
- 2 jar(s)
- spagetti sauce with chilli and or roasted peppers
- grated cheddar
- roll of irish white pudding
How to Make Italian meatballs with an "Irish Pudding Twist"
- 1In a large bowl, combine ground beef, bread crumbs, Parmesan, , garlic powder , beaten egg, old bay seasoning, break up irish pudding in to bowl, Mix well and form into 12 balls. leave in fridge for 30 mins
- 2Brown meatballs in a little oil. Empty jars of spaghetti sauce in to a pot, transfer meatballs to sauce and simmer away for 40 - 45 mins.
- 3serve with spagetti and top with grated cheddar
About Italian meatballs with an "Irish Pudding Twist"
You May Also Like:
Show 10 Comments & Reviews