Gnocchi with Arugula & Walnut Pesto
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
4 cbaby arugula, packed
1/4 cchopped walnuts, toasted
1/4 cfresh grated parmesean cheese, plus additional for serving
1/4 colive oil, extra virgin
2 cloveminced garlic
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Gnocchi with Arugula & Walnut Pesto
- In a food processor or high-speed blender, combine the arugula, garlic, walnuts and cheese. Process until smooth.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil and continue processing until you have a smooth, bright green pesto. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook the gnocchi in boiling salted water until they float. Drain and then place back into the pot. Add ½ cup of the pesto and toss to coat.
- Serve bowls of gnocchi with additional parmesan cheese on top.
- Great with a side salad & garlic bread!