"Old School " Spaghetti
2 lbground chuck
1 largebell pepper - diced
1 mediumonion - diced
1 Tbspminced garlic
1 Tbspdried basil (fresh if you have it)
1 can(s)diced tomatoes
1 can(s)tomato sauce (15 oz)
8 oztomato puree
8 ozshopeg corn
8 ozmacaroni, elbow
2 Tbspslap yo mama seasoning (lawry's or something similar)
How to Make "Old School " Spaghetti
- Cook bell pepper, onion and ground beef (add some Slap yo Mama seasoning to taste. Drain.
- Cook the elbow macaroni as the box instructs, drain and rinse with cold water.
- Mix all the other ingredients in a large pot over medium heat.
- Once you get a boil add the ground beef mixture and simmer for ten minutes.
- Add the pasta and simmer for 5 more minutes.
- Serve and eat.
- Side note:
You can sub a can of Hunts spaghetti sauce for the 15 oz can of tomato sauce.
Some add parmesan cheese for a topping