Garlic shrimp in broccoli pasta
2 lb16/20 shrimp, cleaned an peeled
1 stickbuttter, melted
2 Tbspfresh garlic, minced.
1/4 lbprepared whole grain spaghetti pasta
1 lbfrozen broccoli, steamed
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Garlic shrimp in broccoli pasta
- Mix garlic into melted butter
- Pour butter and garlic over shrimp. Arrange shrimp in one layer on a toast pan
- Roast in 400 degree oven 6 to 8 minutes
- Add hot shrimp to warm pasta and veggie.( be sure to add all the butter and garlic the shrimp roasted in)
- Stir all together. Serve warm.