Firehouse Burger Casserole?
a large glass of iced water with it?
6 ozwide egg noodles
6pickled jalapeno pepper,chopped
2 csliced spicy capicola
2 lbground round
1 cpasta sauce
1 csriracha (asian hot sauce),divided
2 tspchili powder
2 can(s)condensed cheddar cheese soup
1 cshredded pepperjack cheese
1(8-ounce) package cream cheese,softened
1 cdiced wisconsin havarti cheese
8 slicewisconsin provolone cheese
How to Make Firehouse Burger Casserole?
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions;drain.
Stir together egg noodles,chopped jalapeno peppers and sliced hot capicola.
- Cook ground round in a large skillet over medium heat,stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink;drain and return to skillet.Stir in pasta sauce,1/2 cup sriracha,chopped pepperoncini peppers and chili powder.
- In a medium bowl,combine soup,shredded pepperjack cheese,cream cheese and remaining sriracha,mix together until blended.
- Spoon one-third of ground round mixture into a 13-x 9-inch baking dish;top with half of noodle mixture,half of spicy cheese mixture and sprinkle of diced havarti cheese.Repeat layers once.
- Spoon remaining one-third of ground round mixture over spicy cheese mixture,sprinkle with remaining havarti cheese and top with sliced provolone cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.