★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 6 Tbsp
- 5 clove
- 4 Tbsp
- marsala wine
- 1 lb
- cremini mushrooms, sliced
- lemon, juiced
- 2 c
- heavy cream
- 6 c
- fresh baby spinach
- salt and pepper, to taste
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb
- fettucine, cooked accordiing to directions
How to Make Fettucine Florentine
- 1Saute garlic in butter for three minutes, add Marsala and continue cooking for 5 minutes
- 2Squeeze lemon over mushrooms.
- 3Add mushrooms to wine mixture and cook for 5 minutes
- 4Add cream, spinach, salt and pepper. Cook for 5 more minutes, or until sauce is reduced 1/4.
- 5Pour sauce over hot, cooked pasta. Toss, and add Parmesan cheese over top.