☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 lb
- mostaccioli shells (prepared al dente)
- 12- 16 oz
- frozen meatballs (any style)
- 2 jar(s)
- favorite marinara sauce
- 2 c
- mozzarella or italian cheese blend shredded
How to Make Easy Mostaccioli
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a glass 13x9 glass baking dish combine shells, meatballs, and marinara till well mixed. Top with shredded cheese
- 2Bake for about 25-30 minutes. I bake how ever long it says on the meatball package. If cheese starts to brown to much cover with foil.
- 3Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serve with grated parmesan and garlic bread.