Easy Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1-2 lbuncooked macaroni (amount depends on how many people you need to serve)
2 can(s)cheddar soup
2 can(s)evaporated milk
1 csour cream
2 1/2 csharp cheddar
1 pinchground mustard
How to Make Easy Crockpot Macaroni and Cheese
- Spray crockpot with non stick cooking spray.
- Add uncooked macaroni, 2 cups milk, 1 can evaporated milk, 2 cans cheese soup, 2 cups cheese, salt, mustard, and sour cream.
- Stir and cook on low for 1 hour (or high for 30 minutes). It's a good idea to continuously check the macaroni to make sure it's not burning, and give it a stir so it doesn't stick to the sides.
- After one hour, stir in additional can of evaporated milk and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Continue to cook on low for 2 hours. Season with salt and pepper.