Easy Chicken Lo Mein
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 Tbsp
- oil sesame or peanut oil
- 1 lb
- boneless skinless chicken breast , cut into thin slices
- clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp
- soy sauce or teriyaki sauce
- 2 tsp
- freshly grated ginger
- 1 pkg
- chicken flavor ramen noodle soup
- 1 lb
- frozen mixed oriental vegetables
- 1/4 c
How to Make Easy Chicken Lo Mein
- 1Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until no longer pink.
- 2Add vegetables and lid.
Cook until vegetables are cooked through, about 5 minutes.
- 3In the meantime, cook the noodles (without the flavoring packet) according to package directions. Drain.
- 4Add soy sauce, garlic, ginger and seasoning packet to water.
- 5Pour over chicken and vegetables, add noodles and toss to mix.