Double Cheese Macaroni & Cheese
You can use other varieties of macaroni or cheese for a change of pace.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 cuncooked elbow macaroni
1-1/2 cshredded cheddar cheese
12 ozcottage cheese
1/8 tspblack pepper
How to Make Double Cheese Macaroni & Cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Alternate layers of macaroni, cottage cheese, and cheddar in greased 2-quarty baking dish, beginning with macaroni and ending with cheese.
- Melt butter in saucepan; stir in flour and blend until smooth.
- Blend in milk; heat to boiling, stirring constantly, and cook until thickened, about 2 minutes. Add salt & pepper.
- Pour sauce over macaroni & cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.