DEVIL EGG PASTA SHELLS AND PEAS WITH CHICKEN
michelle 'FLAME' kelley
- 1 large
- box of small pasta shells, cook al dente~
- 6 large
- eggs boiled and peeled. chop and set aside
- 1 medium
- onion chopped small
- 5 small
- celery stalks chopped
- 3 tsp
- spicy brown mustard
- 4 Tbsp
- mayonnaise, fat-free
- 1/8 tsp
- of the following spices. black pepper,salt,basil,oregano, poultry seasoning
- 1 medium
- frozen peas
- 5 large
- grilled completely cooked chicken breast
OR ONE LARGE CAN OF WELL DRAINED WHITE CHICKEN MEAT.
How to Make DEVIL EGG PASTA SHELLS AND PEAS WITH CHICKEN
- 1COOK YOUR NOODLES AL DENTE~ DRAIN WELL AND SET ASIDE.
- 2pour your peas into a wire colander and run under hot water. then mix with your pasta gently. mix in one large can of chicken meat well drained. or chop up or hand tear apart five grilled chicken breast and add these. toss well.
- 3IN A MEDIUM BOWL MIX YOUR CHOPPED CELERY AND ONION. mix these with your mayo and mustard and spices.
- 4mix in your seasoned mayo so all noodles are evenly covered. chill at least two hours