Dad’s Chili With Sea Shells
- 1-2 pounds hamburger, browned
- 1 qt. jar of tomatoes (16 ounces),diced
- 1 can of chili beans (or 1 can of red beans, if you don't like it too spicy)
- 1 can (10 ounce) of ro-tel chili fixins’
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 cups of water
- 3 cups of sea shell pasta
How to Make Dad’s Chili With Sea Shells
- 1Brown the hamburger in a 5 quart stockpot; drain.
- 2Add to the browned hamburger, the tomatoes, Ro-tel Chili Fixin’s, chili beans (or red beans), brown sugar, and salt, pepper, and water.
- 3Heat the chili mixture to boiling then add the seashells. Turn heat to medium and continue to cook, ; stirring occasionally,until pasta is tender.