Creamy Tomato-Basil Pasta with Shrimp
- 1 lb
- ziti, uncooked
- 1 lb
- medium or large shrimp, frozen cooked
- 1 can(s)
- chicken broth, non-fat, reduced-sodium
- 8 oz
- cream cheese, cubed
- 1 1/2 pt
- grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- garlic powder, dried basil, salt and pepper to taste
- parmesan cheese, grated
- garlic olive oil
How to Make Creamy Tomato-Basil Pasta with Shrimp
- 1COOK pasta as directed on package. Add roasted garlic olive oil to the pasta water. Thaw shrimp and remove tails.
- 2COMBINE broth and seasonings to skillet on medium-high heat; cook 2 min. or until heated through. Add Cream Cheese; cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until melted. Stir in tomatoes; cook 1 min.
- 3DRAIN pasta. Add to ingredients in skillet. Stir in Parmesan (I put in a couple of handfuls); top with shrimp and stir until heated through.