☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 boxrigatoni pasta, cooked
4-5italian sausage, sweet
1 bag(s)garlic bread
1 jar(s)pasta sauce
How to Make Chiera D'Italiano Supper
- Boil one large pot of water at "High".
- Pour one box of Rigatoni pasta into the boiling water.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- When the oven is preheated, put the sausages into an oiled pan, and place the pan into the oven. Cook for twenty minutes, flipping the sausages halfway through.
- When the sausages are done, place them on a paper towel on a plate to absorb the grease.
- Quickly place the garlic bread into the same pan that the sausage was in, and put back into the oven for five minutes.
- Drain the pasta, and heat the jar of sauce, sans cap, in the microwave for two minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Combine ingredients as you see fit.