☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 box
- rigatoni pasta, cooked
- italian sausage, sweet
- 1 bag(s)
- garlic bread
- 1 jar(s)
- pasta sauce
How to Make Chiera D'Italiano Supper
- 1Boil one large pot of water at "High".
- 2Pour one box of Rigatoni pasta into the boiling water.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 3When the oven is preheated, put the sausages into an oiled pan, and place the pan into the oven. Cook for twenty minutes, flipping the sausages halfway through.
- 4When the sausages are done, place them on a paper towel on a plate to absorb the grease.
- 5Quickly place the garlic bread into the same pan that the sausage was in, and put back into the oven for five minutes.
- 6Drain the pasta, and heat the jar of sauce, sans cap, in the microwave for two minutes, stirring halfway through.
- 7Combine ingredients as you see fit.