☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 4 medium
- chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- shallots finely chopped
- 10 3/4 oz
- campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 c
- 1/4 c
- thinly-sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp
- red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped fresh basil leaves
- 4 c
- extra wide egg noodles, cooked & drained
- 1/4 c
- shredded pecorino romano or parmesan cheese (optional)
- thinly-sliced fresh basil leaves (optional)
How to Make Chicken with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1Heat 2 T oil in 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook 10 min. or until well browned on both sides. Remove chicken from skillet.
- 2Heat remaining oil in skillet over medium heat. Add shallot and cook and stir 2 min. Stir soup, water, tomatoes, vinegar and chopped basil in skillet.
- 3Return chicken to skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cook 5 min. or until chicken is cooked through.
- 4Cook noodles according to package instructions. Drain completely.
- 5Serve chicken and sauce over noodles.
Sprinkle with cheese and sliced basil, if desired.
- 6You may substitute 1 T finely chopped onion for shallot.