Chicken Fettuccine Bake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2chicken breast cooked and cut into bite size pieces
4 ozfettuccine noodles (1/4 box)
1/2 cmatchstick carrots
8 ozbroccoli florets thawed
4 ozcan mushrooms
15 ozcreamy alfredo sause
1 cparmesan cheese
3/4 cplanko bread crumbs
4 Tbspbutter (melted)
How to Make Chicken Fettuccine Bake
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Cook noodles according to directions. Add carrots to boiling noodles during the last four minutes of cooking time. Drain.
- Combine chicken, noodles, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, alfredo sauce and 3/4 cup of cheese. Mix. Spoon into casserole dish.
- In a small dish mix bread crumbs, remaining 1/4 cup cheese and melted butter. Sprinkle evenly over casserole.
- Bake uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated and topping is golden.