Chicken Alfredo Primavera
3 largechicken breast halves
1/2 cea. chopped fresh spinach, zucchini(1/2 moon sliced), yellow quash(1/2 moon sliced), mushrooms (sliced), julienne carrots, shallots(sliced)
1/4 colive oil, extra virgin
1 jar(s)voka sauce
3 jar(s)alfredo sauce
1/2 cparmesan (grated)
1/4 citalian seasoning
8 ozdry penne pasta (tri-color)
8 ozdry ziti pasta
How to Make Chicken Alfredo Primavera
- Preheat the oven to 350. As the pasta boil make your sauce. Drain and rinse your pasta and set in a large chaffer pan. Set aside and work on the sauce.
- Add the cream and butter to a large pot and heat slowly until butter is melted. Add the the Parmesan. Add two jars of Alfredo sauce and 1/2 jar of vodka sauce. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Slice, dice or shred your Chicken (your choice) and add it to the pasta. Add 1/2 of the veggies. Add the sauce. Mix thoroughly.
- Take the rest of the veggies and line it center the pasta dish. Surround it with the sauce from the 3rd alfredo jar.
- Baked for 30 minutes and serve.