cheesey cream steak pasta
- 1/2 box
- angle hair pasta
- red onion
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup
- 1 Tbsp
- bbq sauce
- 1 Tbsp
- worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp
- seasoning salt
- 1 bag(s)
- mozzarella cheese shredded
How to Make cheesey cream steak pasta
- 1Slice steaks into halves.
In a bowl whisk together BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt & squeeze half lemon.
- 2Boil water & angle hair pasta.
In frying pan melt to 2 tablespoons.
Place the chopped steaks in frying pan on med heat.
- 3Chop the garilc & red onions put into pan.
Cook for 2-5 mins more then add 1 can of mushroom soup. Stir until it is blended into smooth.
- 4Next add 1 package of shredded mozzarella cheese to the cream of mushroom soup & let simmer.
Drain angel hair noodles & place back into pan & add butter to keep from sticking.
- 5Stir steak & sauce once all is mixed & melted turn off stove. Place noodles on bottom & poor sauce over top of noodles.