☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 lbground beef
1 conion, diced
4 ozcream cheese, softened
4 ozsour cream
12-ounce pkgwide egg noodles, uncooked
1 1/2 cmozzarella, shredded
1 1/2 ccheddar cheese, shredded
How to Make Busy Mom Lasagna For the Crockpot
- Brown beef with onion. Drain.
- Add spaghetti sauce, cream cheese, and sour cream and mix well.
- Spray a 5-quart crock pot with PAM.
- Layer in the crock pot the noodles and beef mixture and cheeses.
- Repeat layers as necessary until cooker is full.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours.
- Reduce heat to low for an additional 4 hours.