Blueberry and Tortellini Fruit Salad
- 1 pkg
- (9 oz.) cheese tortellini
- 1 c
- fresh blueberries
- 1 c
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 can(s)
- (11 oz.) mandarin orange segments, drained
- 3/4 c
- green grapes, cut in half
- 1/2 c
- low fat poppy seed dressing
- sliced almonds, if desired
How to Make Blueberry and Tortellini Fruit Salad
- 1Cook tortellini according to directions on package; drain.
- 2In a large bowl, add pasta and fruit. Pour dressing over salad and toss lightly; refrigerate until ready to serve.
If desired, sprinkle sliced almonds over salad just before serving.
- 3Note: Other fruits such as bananas, peaches, apples, and navel oranges may be used.