- 20 oz
- cheese tortellini, fresh
- 5 slice
- bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1/2 c
- sun dried tomatoes (packed in herbs and oil), drained of liquid, sliced into strips
- 2 c
How to Make BLT Tortellini
- 1Add slices of bacon into a large non preheated skillet. Turn heat to medium. Cook until nicely browned and crisp, stirring often. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate, set aside.
- 2Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the water, generously. Add tortellini and gently boil 7-9 minutes.
- 3While tortellini is cooking: Discard all except 1 tsp of bacon grease from skillet. Return skillet back to medium heat, add sun dried tomatoes.
- 4When tortellini is done, transfer tortellini to skillet, using a slotted spoon. Stir. If mixture seems dry a little bit of pasta cooking water.
- 5Stir in arugula. Continue to cook over medium heat until arugula is wilted. Add bacon back to pan, stir and serve.