☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
20 ozcheese tortellini, fresh
5 slicebacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
1/2 csun dried tomatoes (packed in herbs and oil), drained of liquid, sliced into strips
How to Make BLT Tortellini
- Add slices of bacon into a large non preheated skillet. Turn heat to medium. Cook until nicely browned and crisp, stirring often. Remove bacon with a slotted spoon to a paper towel lined plate, set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt the water, generously. Add tortellini and gently boil 7-9 minutes.
- While tortellini is cooking: Discard all except 1 tsp of bacon grease from skillet. Return skillet back to medium heat, add sun dried tomatoes.
- When tortellini is done, transfer tortellini to skillet, using a slotted spoon. Stir. If mixture seems dry a little bit of pasta cooking water.
- Stir in arugula. Continue to cook over medium heat until arugula is wilted. Add bacon back to pan, stir and serve.