Beef Stroganoff Casserole
1 1/2 lbbeef sirloin steak, sliced 1/4-1/2" thick
8 ozfresh baby bella mushrooms, sliced
2 mediumonions, thinly sliced
1 clovegarlic, finely chopped
1 cbeef broth
1 tspworcestershire sauce
1 csour cream
1 can(s)cream of mushroom soup
4 cegg noodles or other pasta, cooked
How to Make Beef Stroganoff Casserole
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, just until al dente.
- Mix together the sour cream & the soup. Set aside.
- Using 1/3 of the butter, saute the mushrooms & onions in a saute pan.
- Remove from the pan with a slotted spoon to large baking dish, to leave the juices in the pan.
- Saute the meat in another 1/3 of the butter & juices, with the Worcestershire sauce until just beginning to brown on the outside. Do not cook till well done, it will finish cooking in the oven. Remove the meat with a slotted spoon to the baking dish.
- With the remaining 1/3 of the butter in the pan, whisk in the flour to make a rue.
- In the baking dish, add the rue, beef broth, pasta, & soup mixture. Stir well.
- Bake for about 20 mins or so, just until the top begins to brown. Let sit to thicken for 5 mins. Serve.