Beef & Mushroom Lasagna
- 1 can(s)
- 10 3/4 oz. condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c
- 1 lb
- . ground beef
- 2 c
- prego fresh mushroom italian sauce
- cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 c
- shredded italian-blend or mozzarella cheese
How to Make Beef & Mushroom Lasagna
- 1Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the soup and milk in a small bowl until the mixture is smooth. Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until it's well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat. Stir in the Italian sauce.
- 2Layer half the beef mixture, 3 lasagna noodles and 1 C. soup mixture in a 2-quart shallow baking dish. Top with 3 lasagna noodles, remaining beef mixture, remaining noodles and remaining soup mixture.
- 3Sprinkle with the cheese. Cover the baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes or until the lasagna is hot. Uncover the baking dish. Heat the broiler. Broil 4 inches from the heat for 2 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 4Prego is the sauce I would use if I didn't make my own. But I do big batches of my sauce at a time for things like this.