Beef and Spicy Italian Sausage Lasagna
2 lbground beef
2 lbspicy italian sausage
1 boxlasagna noodles, uncooked
5 clovegarlic, diced fine
1 tsponion powder
3 jar(s)marinara sauce
1 cricotta cheese
1 cmozzarella cheese,shredded
8 slicemozzarella cheese
1 cparmesan cheese
·salt and pepper
How to Make Beef and Spicy Italian Sausage Lasagna
- In a large pot brown beef, add in the 3 jars of marinara sauce, garlic, salt, pepper and onion powder...simmer about 10 mins
- in a skillet brown the sausage, take out, let cool and slice thin
- in a large baking dish, pour a little of the meat sauce at the bottom...layer the noodles on top ( no need to boil) add on top another layer of the meat sauce, a layer of the sliced sausage and half of the ricotta cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese and parmesan...
- repeat again, finish the last top layer with the mozzarella slices.
- cover"tent" like and bake at 350 degrees for 40 mins...then uncover and cook another 15-20 until brown and bubbly...take out and let cool at least 15-20 mins otherwise when you cut into it, it will fall apart.