Beef and Mushroom Lasagna
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 can(s)(10 3/4 oz.) campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 lbground beef
2 cprego fresh mushroom italian sauce
9 sheet(s)cooked lasagna noodles
1 citalian blend or mozzarella cheese
How to Make Beef and Mushroom Lasagna
- Heat oven to 400F.
- Stir soup and milk in small bowl until smooth.
- Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off fat. Stir in sauce.
- Layer 1/2 beef mixture, 3 noodles 1 cup of soup mixture in 2 qt. shallow baking dish. Top with 3 more noodles, remaining beef mixture, remaining noodles and remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover baking dish.
- Bake 30 minutes or until hot. Uncover baking dish.
- Heat broiler. Broil 4" from heat 2 min. or until cheese is golden brown. Let stand 10 min.