Beef and Mushroom Lasagna
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 oz.) campbell's condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 c
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 2 c
- prego fresh mushroom italian sauce
- 9 sheet(s)
- cooked lasagna noodles
- 1 c
- italian blend or mozzarella cheese
How to Make Beef and Mushroom Lasagna
- 1Heat oven to 400F.
- 2Stir soup and milk in small bowl until smooth.
- 3Cook beef in skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off fat. Stir in sauce.
- 4Layer 1/2 beef mixture, 3 noodles 1 cup of soup mixture in 2 qt. shallow baking dish. Top with 3 more noodles, remaining beef mixture, remaining noodles and remaining soup mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Cover baking dish.
- 5Bake 30 minutes or until hot. Uncover baking dish.
- 6Heat broiler. Broil 4" from heat 2 min. or until cheese is golden brown. Let stand 10 min.