Bauli Panettone French Toast
Catherine Cappiello Pappas
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 - 17.6 oz. bauli panettone
- 1½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- butter for greasing the griddle
- syrup or honey
- confectioner's sugar or cinnamon sugar for dusting
How to Make Bauli Panettone French Toast
- 1In a shallow dish, beat milk, eggs, and vanilla.
Slice Panettone ¼ - ½ inch thick.
Dip each slice into the milk and egg mixture.
Heat griddle with a pat of two of butter.
Place the Panettone on the griddle. When one side is golden, flip and finish cooking on the other side.
Serve this dish with a pat of butter syrup or honey and powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar dusted on top.