Applewood bacon wrapped hotdog mac and cheese
Honestly, you don't have to wrap the hotdogs, but I did so the hotdogs would taste like the bacon.
- 1 pkg
- applewood smoked bacon, but other bacon will do
- 1 pkg
- hotdogs (any brand)
- 2 box
- mac and cheese
How to Make Applewood bacon wrapped hotdog mac and cheese
- 1Wrap each individual hot dog in bacon. I cut my pack of bacon in half. You don't have to if you want more bacon.
Place on cookie sheet. Bake at 400, turning over when needed, for 20 minutes or until done.
- 2While hot dogs are cooking, make the mac and cheese as directed. We used 2 boxes because the kids like mac and cheese.
- 3When the hot dogs are done, pull them out, and chop them up. If the bacon isn't as crispy as you like, peel it off the hot dog and lay back on the cookie sheet to be placed in the oven for 5 more minutes.
- 4Throw it all together and stir :)