☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 lb
- ground beef
- 4 16 oz can(s)
- tomato sauce, italian seasoned
- 4 16 oz. can(s)
- petite chopped tomatoes
- 1 can(s)
- tomato paste, italian
- yellow onions, chopped
- 3 tsp
- assortment of seasonings, i.e. oregano, thyme, rosemary or any other italian-type ones you like
- 1 tsp
- 2 dash(es)
- black or white pepper
- 1 1/2
- bell peppers, chopped
How to Make Anne's Spaghetti Sauce
- 1Brown the ground beef in a large deep pan.
Drain the beef. If using lean beef, you can omit the draining.
- 2Add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil.
- 3Turn the heat down and cook on low heat for about an hour.
- 4Cook the type of pasta you desire and serve with Anne's Spaghetti Sauce topped with Parmesan, Romano or Mazithra shredded cheese!