☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2frozen deep dish pie crusts
6extra large eggs
1 bag(s)iqf precooked shelled shrimp
1 bag(s)imitation crabmeat (flake style)
2 cshredded swiss cheese
1/2 chalf and half
1onion, chopped and sauteed
·garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
1/4 cap flour
How to Make world's easiest shrimp and "crab" quiche
- preheat over to 350 degrees. place pie shells on foil covered cookie sheets (makes clean up super easy)
- thaw shrimp, remove tail segments of shell (set aside if you want to add to a fish stock)
- mix together eggs, half and half, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Beat until it looks like scrambled eggs.
- put flour into resalable plastic bag. Add cheese shreds. Seal bag. shake to mix (Make sure that the cheese pieces are coated with the flour).
add to egg mix.
- add peeled shrimp to egg mix. break up "imitation" crab with fork, and dump into egg mix. Stir everything together
- Pour ingredients equally into pie shells. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes (until toothpick inserted into quiche comes out clean). remove from oven.
Let sit for 5 minutes to make sure that eggs have "firmed". Slice into quarters. Serve. (if serving for brunch, or appetizers, cut each quarter into smaller segments). Make sure that there is hot sauce available for those who so desire!