☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- frozen deep dish pie crusts
- extra large eggs
- 1 bag(s)
- iqf precooked shelled shrimp
- 1 bag(s)
- imitation crabmeat (flake style)
- 2 c
- shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 c
- half and half
- onion, chopped and sauteed
- garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 c
- ap flour
How to Make world's easiest shrimp and "crab" quiche
- 1preheat over to 350 degrees. place pie shells on foil covered cookie sheets (makes clean up super easy)
- 2thaw shrimp, remove tail segments of shell (set aside if you want to add to a fish stock)
- 3mix together eggs, half and half, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Beat until it looks like scrambled eggs.
- 4put flour into resalable plastic bag. Add cheese shreds. Seal bag. shake to mix (Make sure that the cheese pieces are coated with the flour).
add to egg mix.
- 5add peeled shrimp to egg mix. break up "imitation" crab with fork, and dump into egg mix. Stir everything together
- 6Pour ingredients equally into pie shells. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes (until toothpick inserted into quiche comes out clean). remove from oven.
Let sit for 5 minutes to make sure that eggs have "firmed". Slice into quarters. Serve. (if serving for brunch, or appetizers, cut each quarter into smaller segments). Make sure that there is hot sauce available for those who so desire!