1 lbveal cutlet, pounded thin
3/4 cfine bread ceumbs
1/4 cgrated parmesan cheese
1/4 colive oil
2 cmarinara sauce or tomato sauce
8 ozshredded mozzrella cheese
How to Make Veal Parmesan
- Combine bread crumbs and the 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- Dip cutlets into egg mixture which has been beaten with the salt and pepper, then into bread crumbs.
- Place meat on a rack to dry for 20 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet. Brown cutlets 2 minutes on both sides, in hot oil over medium heat or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Place cutlets in a 3 quart baking dish.
Pour sauce over cutlets and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Cover, use foil, and bake in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes or until tender.
- Remove cover and top with Mozzarella cheese.
Bake until cheese melts, about 10 minutes.