☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8-10chicken, drumsticks (remove skin for a healthier dish)
1 lbyogurt, low-fat, plain
2 clovegarlic, crushed
1/2 tspcumin, ground
1/2 tspcoriander, ground
1/2 tspchili, fresh chopped
2 tspbrown sugar
How to Make Spicy yogurt chicken
- Place chicken into a shallow dish. Mix yogurt, garlic, cumin, coriander & chilli in a bowl. Pour over chicken. Coat well.
- Cover with plastic wrap. Marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour, but is better overnight.
- Remove excess yogurt mixture from chicken & set aside. Arrange drumsticks on a foil-lined baking tray. Bake in a moderately hot oven (400F)for 35 - 45 minutes or until cooked, will depend on your oven and the size of the drumsticks.
- Place reserved yogurt mixture into a saucepan. Blend in cornflour & sugar. Bring to the boil, stirring continuously. Reduce heat to a moderate simmer for 3 minutes.
- Serve chicken with rice and peas. Drizzle with sauce. Accompany with other vegetables or salad.