sloppy joe mini pizza
michelle 'FLAME' kelley
- 4 Tbsp
- butter or margarine melted
- 1 Tbsp
- ground garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp
- minced garlic.
- 1 small
- diced onion
- gound turkey meat
- ground sausage
- ground beef
- 2 can(s)
- chunky sloppy joe sauce
- 1 large
- bag shredded cheese your choice
- fresh fried bread or 12 large sandwich or hamburger rolls
MELT YOUR BUTTER AND SET ASIDE. STIR IN YOUR GARLICS LET COOL SLIGHTLY
YOU WILL NEED TO TOAST YOUR BUNS IF YOU DO NOT USE FRIED BREAD
How to Make sloppy joe mini pizza
- 1preheat oven to 400*. you will bake your pizza for 15-20 min or till cheese is completely melted and slightly brown.
- 2in large skillet brown you three meats together. once cooked completely drain well and return to skillet.
- 3pour in your two cans of sloppy joey sauce. one can if you like it real thick. stir till well heated and turn off burner.( i use about a can and a half)<do not add water!!!!!!!!!!!)
- 4toast your buns lightly don't get them too brown. if you are using fried dough just place your fried dough on the cooking sheet. now if you are using buns or fried bread, do the following. brush with melted garlic butter, then sprinkle with a very little bit of cheese. top with some sloppy joe mix and sprinkle with onion, spread to the ends. top with more cheese completely covering the meat.
- 5place pizza on center rack of preheated oven. bake for 15-20 min till cheese is melted and slightly brown. this will crisp up you buns or your bread and give you a nice garlicky pizza. serve one on a plate and you can serve with fries, salad or whatever you wish to add as your side.