☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 jar(s)
- 2 (14 ounce) jars sauerkraut, undrained (or 1 (2 pound) bag)
- red potatoes, large
- 1 c
- 2 pkg
- polish sausage (kielbasa), cut into 3” chunks
- 2 tsp
- teaspoons caraway seeds
- peppercorns, whole black
How to Make SAUSAGE, SAUERKRAUT AND POTATOES
- 1Place sauerkraut and potatoes in slow cooker,
- 2add spices and water. (I put peppercorns and bay leaves in a small cooking bag as it is easier to remove after cooking)
- 3Place sausage on top.
- 4Place sausage on top.
- 5Makes 6 servings. Enjoy! (I cook longer as I want my potatoes cooked through.)