Refrigerator pot pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- pie dough for the size pie(s) you want to make
- left over meat cubed
- left over side dish (rice, pasta, potato...)
- left over veggies of your choice
- left over gravy or cream soup (cream of mushroom, chicken, asparagus...)
- spices of your choice.
- salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Refrigerator pot pie
- 1Roll out dough and put in pie pan of your choice. Leave enough dough to make a top for pie. You can sprinkle a teaspoon of flour in bottom to keep crust from getting soggy.
- 2In a bowl you can add all other ingredients and stir.
- 3Pour into pie crust. If you want you can sprinkle with cheese of your choice.
- 4Roll out dough to make a top for the pie. Place dough on top and use fork to squish top and bottom together on pie. Put 4 slits in top of pie at North, South, East, and West.
- 5Hints put a cookie sheet under pie in case of over flow. If you don't have a left over ingredient you can make one of your choice to put in. You may also add spices of your choice. I like dill with chicken, tarragon with beef, and curry with pork. Can use wild game as well.