Refrigerator pot pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
·pie dough for the size pie(s) you want to make
·left over meat cubed
·left over side dish (rice, pasta, potato...)
·left over veggies of your choice
·left over gravy or cream soup (cream of mushroom, chicken, asparagus...)
·spices of your choice.
·salt and pepper to taste
How to Make Refrigerator pot pie
- Roll out dough and put in pie pan of your choice. Leave enough dough to make a top for pie. You can sprinkle a teaspoon of flour in bottom to keep crust from getting soggy.
- In a bowl you can add all other ingredients and stir.
- Pour into pie crust. If you want you can sprinkle with cheese of your choice.
- Roll out dough to make a top for the pie. Place dough on top and use fork to squish top and bottom together on pie. Put 4 slits in top of pie at North, South, East, and West.
- Hints put a cookie sheet under pie in case of over flow. If you don't have a left over ingredient you can make one of your choice to put in. You may also add spices of your choice. I like dill with chicken, tarragon with beef, and curry with pork. Can use wild game as well.