- 3/4 c
- pizza sauce
- 4 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese (16 oz)
- 6 oz
- sliced pepperoni
- all-purpose flour
- 1 can(s)
- pillsbury® crescent recipe creations® refrigerated seamless dough sheet
- egg, beaten
How to Make Pepperoni Pizza Pot Pies
- 1Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2In each of 4 (2-cup) ovenproof ramekins or individual baking dishes, place 2 tablespoons pizza sauce. Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over sauce in each ramekin. Arrange 4 slices pepperoni, overlapping slightly, on top of cheese in each ramekin. Spread 1 tablespoon of pizza sauce over pepperoni in each. Fill each with another 1/2 cup cheese.
- 3Sprinkle work surface with flour. Unroll dough onto work surface; sprinkle dough with flour. Use round cookie cutter to cut out 4 rounds of dough slightly larger than top of ramekin. Place 1 round on top of each ramekin; gently press down dough. Brush dough with beaten egg.
- 4Bake 25 minutes or until crust is golden brown.