Oven Fried Eggplant - Steph
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise (fat free)
- 1 Tbsp
- minced onion
- eggplant (about 12 1/2" slices)
- 1/3 c
- bread crumbs (i used italian)
- 1/3 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp
- dried italian seasoning
How to Make Oven Fried Eggplant - Steph
- 1Combine the mayonnaise and onions and mix well. Spread both sides of the sliced eggplant with the mayo mixture. Combine all other ingredients together and dredge eggplant in the bread crumb mixture.
- 2Place on greased baking sheet (use cooking spray) and bake at 425 degrees for 12 minutes and then turn over and bake another 12 minutes.
- 3I used regular mayonnaise as I did not have fat free and used Italian bread crumbs as I think they have more flavor. ENJOY!