One Skillet Smoked Sausage and Squash
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 mediumzuccini cubed
2 mediumyellow squash cubed
3 cbutternut squash cubed
1 pkgsliced baby bella mushrooms
1 stickbutter (you can use margarine)
1 mediumonion cut into chunks
1 mediumgreen bell pepper cut into chunks
1 pkgpetite baby carrots
1 pkgsmoked sausage sliced ( can turkey sausage)
2 Tbspminced garlic
How to Make One Skillet Smoked Sausage and Squash
- Melt the stick of butter over medium heat in a large skillet.
- Add carrots first because they take longer to cook, cook for 5 minutes over medium heat stirring often.
- Add the remaining vegetables and minced garlic stir together.
- Cook the vegetable until tender. Add the sausage and heat throughly.
- Do not cover the skillet. The moisture from the squash will not cook off.