Impossible Ham Pie
2 ccooked ham, cubed
2/3 cdiced green bell pepper
1/2 cdiced sweet onion
2 1/4 cshredded swiss cheese
1 1/2 cmilk
3/4 call purpose baking mix (i use bisquik)
How to Make Impossible Ham Pie
- Heat over to 375 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the ham, green pepper and onion. Transfer to prepared pie plate. Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over ham mixture.
- In a medium size bowl, combine the milk, baking mix and eggs. Beat with a wire whisk until foamy. Mixture will be lumpy.
- Carefully pour egg mixture over ingredients in pie plate.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Refrigerate any leftovers.