Impossible Ham Pie
- 2 c
- cooked ham, cubed
- 2/3 c
- diced green bell pepper
- 1/2 c
- diced sweet onion
- 2 1/4 c
- shredded swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- 3/4 c
- all purpose baking mix (i use bisquik)
- 3 large
How to Make Impossible Ham Pie
- 1Heat over to 375 degrees F. Coat a 10-inch deep dish pie plate with cooking spray. Set aside.
- 2In a large bowl, mix the ham, green pepper and onion. Transfer to prepared pie plate. Sprinkle shredded cheese evenly over ham mixture.
- 3In a medium size bowl, combine the milk, baking mix and eggs. Beat with a wire whisk until foamy. Mixture will be lumpy.
- 4Carefully pour egg mixture over ingredients in pie plate.
- 5Bake for 45-50 minutes or until golden brown and knife inserted halfway between center and edge comes out clean.
- 6Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Refrigerate any leftovers.