Klint's Homemade Lasagna
16 0z. flitalian ground sausage
1 jar(s)four cheese pasta sauce
12uncooked lasagna noodles
1/2 bag(s)frozen chopped spinach, or 2 cups of fresh
1/2 cgrated parmesan cheese
4 clovechopped garlic
2 cmozzarella cheese, shredded
4 cricotta cheese
1 tspdried oregano
2 Tbspolive oil
1 mediumonion, chopped
How to Make Klint's Homemade Lasagna
- In a sauce pan, cook the sausage until no longer pink. Add the onion and garlic; saute for another 4 minutes. Add pasta sauce to the mixture and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, blend ricotta cheese, egg, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese and chopped spinach; set aside.
- Coat a 9x13 baking dish with the olive oil. Spread 1 cup of sauce mix on the bottom. Top with 3 of the uncooked lasagna noodles. Don't worry, they will soak up liquid when you place the dish in the oven.
- Spread 1/4 of the ricotta cheese mix on the noodles and layer on 1 cup of the sauce mix.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup mozzarella on top. Lightly sprinkle Italian seasoning on top.
- Repeat the steps 3 more times. Sprinkle with oregano.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and bake for 45 minutes until hot, bubbly, and awesome. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Enjoy