Fried Eggplant Parmigiana
2 cbread crumbs, italian seasoning
2 1/2 ccanola oil or olive oil
2 jar(s)spaghetti sauce
1/2 cparmesan cheese
1 cmozzarella cheese
1/2 cricotta cheese
1 boxlinguine pasta
How to Make Fried Eggplant Parmigiana
- In another pie dish, crack 3 eggs and add milk and whisk together. Add pepper if desired.
- While oil is heating, take eggplant(individually)and Dip into egg mixture then into the bread crumbs, Coating both sides. Depending on the size of you pan, Place 4 slices at a time to fry, 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. In the mean time,on a large plate, place paper towels for the eggplant to drain on once it is fried.Continue until all eggplant is used.
- Cover with foil and bake in oven at 350F for 30-40 minutes or until heated thoroughly.
- While the Eggplant is baking...in a large pot boil water for linguini, follow instructions on pasta box.
- Serve Eggplant atop of the linguini with a dollop of ricotta cheese. Sprinkle with extra parm/mozzarella if desired. Enjoy!