Easy Turkey Pot Pie
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 small
- bag frozen peas and carrots
- 1 c
- frozen corn
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 1 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup (undiluted)
- 1-2 c
- leftover chopped turkey or chicken
- salt and pepper to taste
- 9" unbaked pie crust
- grated cheese orbuttered bread crumbs
How to Make Easy Turkey Pot Pie
- 1Mix a small bag of frozen peas and carrots, a cup of frozen corn, 1 cup of sour cream, 1 can undiluted cream of chicken soup mixed with as much turkey (or chicken) as you like, salt and pepper.
- 2Pour into unbaked pie shell.
- 3Bake at 375 for about 40 minutes.
- 4Add cheese last five minutes.